1. Increased coral settlement.
2. Increased coral production
3. Increased survival of coral under adverse environmental conditions.
4. Ability to restore coral growth under “impossible” conditions. Impossible conditions such as heat stroke caused by global warming, corals being killed by overgrowth of weedy algae due to being over-fertilized by nutrient pollution.
5. Faster growth of clams, oysters, mussels, barnacles, and other marine organism.
6. Faster growth of sand-producing algae.
7. Increased density of lobsters, resident fish, juvenile fish, and migratory fish.
8. Increased shore protection, turning eroding beaches into growing ones.